7 Months... Minus 2 Days

That's how long it's been since I last posted. Since my last post, I got fatter and fatter and fatter, then January hit and I was a fatkid again. Like really fat, puffy looking, you know? That look someone gets when the fat has nowhere left to go - yep, that was me.
Ick. Round Face McGee.
So, back at it, this time I've armed myself with Weight Watchers - I always do better when I have a program telling me what I can and can't do, I need rules... limitations... guidance. Otherwise I run wild and so does my waistline - it's just bad news all around.

So, since January 2nd, I'm down 17 lbs. Well, 16.7 if we're being picky, but I'm rounding up in this situation. Thank god I've lost weight. my wardrobe had severely dwindled and I had very few outfits to wear to work, it was quite scary. I've turned my attention from baking fantastic tasting bad for the scale foods, to almost fantastic good for the scale foods. Actually, to be honest, lots of them are amazingly tasty, but nothing beats a chocolate cupcake with salted caramel cream cheese icing... c'mon now.
Seriously, the best thing I've ever baked... and I bake a lot.
I'm still doing good 'ol CrossFit, killing myself 2-3 times a week, but it's the only (indoor) workout where I feel like I get a really good sweat on. By the end of a 12 minute WOD, I'm huffing ad puffing and flat on my back wondering if I'll ever recover. It's pretty awesome.

Anyway, I'm back - I plan on this being the final attempt as I'm hoping it sticks this time. Can't WAIT for spring, I'm desperate to get out onto the trails. Recipes next time, I promise - need to get back into the bloggin' swing of things.

Comments

  1. Congrats to you for getting back on track. It's so hard to get back into those healthy habits when you've gone astray. I do better with structure too and have been thinking about doing Weight Watchers again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you... I'm back to blogging and it seems you've disappeared. No worries... I so have been there. I hope all is well. Have you been able to get out on the trails like you wanted to? Send me a message if you ever do come back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts