Weigh in: Week 1

June 29th 2013
Well, I'm down 3.4 lbs!!! I am extremely happy with these results. I was wondering how this week would turn out on the scale. I have been watching what I've been eating, paying special attention to eat only when I'm hungry and get in more veggies and protein, but I also made the promise to myself that life was not going to stop just because I want to lose this weight; which means I also ate pizza on Wednesday night and drank a beer... and Thursday night I went to a concert and had a slice of pizza, and more beer. BUT! The one thing I have managed to do this time around is not think a whole day or week is ruined because I've had one bad meal. I was able to eat really clean Wednesday and Thursday during the day, and then yesterday I got right back on the wagon - ate clean all day and went to Crossfit last night. Last night for dinner I made tacos, but used lettuce leaves instead of soft or hard shells - I wish I had taken a picture, but I completely forgot :( I'm still getting used to the whole blogging thing.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and tell you all my good news. I finally finally feel like I can do this!

I'm off to CF for another killer WOD - talk soon!


Comments

Popular Posts