2,899 Calories in 9 hours.

Yep, I ate that many calories in about 9 hours yesterday. Let me explain.

Last Friday was my birthday. So Birthday celebrations started last Wednesday, which was fine - I was being proactive and eating less during the day (not starving myself) so I could indulge a little more at dinner. It was all fine and dandy until saturday night - I started to get back into my old ways of stuffing me face.

Well it all came to a head yesterday. I was working from home, which usually means it's easier for me (diet wise) as I don't have to worry about packing a lunch.

Well yesterday I completely binged - 2,899 calories in less than 9 hours to be exact. And not good calories, no, no, these were all horrible calories. Here's what I ate - in pictures! It makes it more fun, I swear...

Good old KRAFT DINNER! That was first on my list. It's all I could think about around 12:30 in the afternoon, so I made a whole box and ate a whole box *gasp* - I know, say hello to 0 nutritional content. and washed it down with a half pint of milk.
source
Then I went to Tim Horton's and grabbed a bagle... and added cheese... and bacon.
Source
And I couldn't go to Tim's and not get Timbits - 10 of them... all to myself
Source
And a chocolate milk to wash all that food down:
Source
And just when you start thinking to yourself, "PPiP, that's a lot of food" I say to you - WAIT, there's more!!! Yes, that's right, friends, I then had a lat night snack of five cheese bistro pockets - 2 of them.
Source

And that, my friends, sums of my day, yesterday. So needless to say, I skipped my weigh in last week as it was my bday and I was busy and eating a lot and didn't want to face the music. But I thought what better way to get back on the horse than to tell you all about my binge session yesterday.

Seeing it in writing makes me even more disgusted than I already was.... yikes.

Anyway, here's to today!

Comments

  1. You're my hero for coming clean about your calorie binge. It takes a lot of guts to put that out there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts