Weigh in: Week 2

July 6th, 2013
I lost .9 lbs in week 2 - I'm happy with it. I binged on Wednesday when I was at my friends place, so to be completely honest, I didn't expect to lose anything. I'm happy with the scale gods right now, for sure.
I had a nicely active weekend! Saturday morning I went to CF with a girlfriend, who I met through CF, and we did a partner workout - a slightly modified version of the one I did on Canada day. It was fun, but we did it outside and man, was it hot and humid. After we left she came back to my place and we did lunch together. I made 'deviled' eggs but used avocado instead of mayo and then added salt, pepper and chives - they were delicious. I paired it with a salad that was mixed greens, pear, walnuts, almond slivers, raisins, tomatoes, onion, peppers and a raspberry lime dressing. 
This is some serious Yum.
Lunch was followed by an afternoon of swimming and relaxing - it was awesome to get into a pool when it's that hot outside.
This morning I went for a trail run - it was really wet and rainy, kinda crappy weather, but the run was beautiful. I did 5.8km in 58 min. Not a great time, but it was my first trail run of the year so I'm not going to be too hard on myself. And I was sweating my ass off, so I felt good!
Right after finishing the run
My gross muddy shoes after
All in all it's been a good weekend - I feel like everyday I'm getting better at managing my cravings, and not over-eating just because it's in front of me. I'm thinking that this is going to be my summer to finally get to where I want to be - and I'm really excited for it. 

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts